- What is our mission at Military Gifts Direct?
- Bring you awesome military and veteran-related kit and gifts
- Help make a change to the lives of disadvantaged veterans and their families
- What's the problem?
- Many veterans do not receive adequate help and support from their government when they fall on hard times. Often, therefore, the gap is filled by charities who raise badly needed funds to try and help those veterans in need.
- So what's the solution?
- When you purchase an item from the Military Gifts Direct online store, you are directly helping veterans to gain access to badly needed support.
- How do we actually help?
- We donate 10% of all of our profits to registered veteran-related charities to help assist those veterans in need.
Although we are a relatively new Company, we have done our best to support our fellow Veterans in some small ways:
- Our very first customer bought a Union Jack bedspread/blanket. When we saw the delivery address and did a quick online search, we realised he was a Chelsea Pensioner. We thought it only right and proper to give it to him for free.
- A fellow disabled Veteran reported that the Para Duvet Cover he had bought was too big for his duvet. Rather than inconvenience him by asking him to return it, we sent him another one (of a better size for his bed) for free.
Because we haven't been going long, we haven't actually made a profit yet but when we do, our first donation will be to the Royal British Legion (RBL) because they have helped so many of our lads here. When we do so, we'll post 'evidence' on this page.